Tuesday, July 10, 2018

#SALES ALERT - MANGO OUTLET


Hello to all Fashion and Sales lovers!
I don't know about you guys, but I love these times of the year and they're, without a doubt, the seasons I spend more and more purchases I do! Why? Because we get beautiful things at a very, very low price. Today I bring you the purchases I made at MANGO OUTLET. I bought 4 mini skirts, 1 long dress and 1 blouse. The most expensive piece, as I told you in my Instagram, was the dress and it cost 14€ !!!!! I hope that these pieces will inspire you and will become yours too!

Leave your comment and if you have any questions, just write them in the comment box!

Wish you lot's of fun and never forget: DARE TO GLOW!

XoXo,

Dare To Glow



* * *



Olá a todas as amantes de moda e de SALDOSSS!
Quanto a vocês não sei, mas eu adoro estas fases do ano e são, sem sombra de dúvidas, as alturas em que mais gasto e mais compras faço! Porquê? Porque conseguimos coisas lindas a preços muito, muito reduzidos. Hoje trago-vos as compras que fiz na MANGO OUTLET. Comprei 4 saias curtas, 1 vestido comprido e 1 camisa. A peça mais cara, como vos disse no meu Instagram, foi o vestido e custou 14€!!!!! Espero que estas peças vos inspirem e venham a ser vossas também! 

Deixem o vosso comentário e qualquer dúvida que tenham, escrevam-na na caixa dos comentários!
Desejo muita diversão e nunca se esqueçam: ATREVAM-SE A BRILHAR!


XoXo,

Dare To Glow













 
1. Nude Long Dress (here) - 14,99€
* Love the color, love the way it looks in my body.... just need to do the hem!
* Adoro a cor, adoro a forma como ele fica no meu corpo.... apenas preciso de fazer a bainha!






2. Soft Pink Frill Skirt (here) - 7€



3. Cotton Skirt With Zip (here) - 8€



4. Tweed Skirt (here) - 8€



5. Double Buttons Skirt (here) - 7€


6. Nude Lace Blouse (here) - 7€
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Adoro as peças da foto 4. A saia e a blusa branca ☺

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig